launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #170906]: Request to appoint team EN-GB to launchpad translators group.

Question #170906 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/170906

Milo Casagrande proposed the following answer:
Hi Anthony!

Great to hear everything has been cleared out!
I'm appointing the team to handle English en-gb translations. Also, please consider to add the linke to the translation guidelines to your team, so that every team member will have a direct link to them while translating (you can do this from the team page).

Also, maybe consider writing a mailing list to the Launchpad translators
mailing list (if you are subscribed, otherwise I sugget you to subscribe
to it!).

Ciao!

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.