launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #220237]: create new language for translation (S'gaw Karen)

Question #220237 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/220237

Ross Hansen posted a new comment:
Hi Kokoye,

One of the biggest problems I have is that I can't type in Karen.
It is unrecognised and just looks like random letters in english.

What I have to do instead is to write Karen in the english spelling.
This is not ideal however I can't see any other way around it.

Regards
Ross

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.