Re: translator-credits item

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:12 AM, SkyMan<skymanphp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2009/8/12 Andrew Ziem <ahz001@xxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> Click on Help - About and then click Credits.  Your name only shows up
>> when the application is running in the language of your translation
>> (Ukrainian).
>
> I have 0.6.1 version running on my own translation. But in About window
> there are only two buttons: License (with License text window) and Close
> buttons. There is no "Credits" button there.

What is your environment variable LANG set to?

$ set | grep LANG

It works here OK like this

$ LANG=uk_UA python bleachbit.py

You may also try

$ LANG=uk_UA.UTF-8 python bleachbit.py

If you run this in GNOME Terminal, do you see any errors?  Which Linux
distribution and version?  I tried Fedora 11.

If it makes any difference, I also write the credits on the release
notes like this:
http://bleachbit.blogspot.com/2009/08/bleachbit-cleaner-060-released.html

Andrew