Re: Adding local support solution

Another thing I would like to point out is the YouTube support in Movie
Player, this source is already dead and AFAIK will be removed at the
following release, why is it listed anyway?
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/trunk/+pots/rhythmbox-totem/he/2/+translate
Yaron Shahrabani - CTO
"The Campus"
Web: http://www.hacampus.org.il/