Re: RedNotebook translations

El dj 03 de 12 de 2009 a les 04:07 +0100, en/na Jendrik Seipp va
escriure:
> Hello,
> I would like to thank everyone again who has contributed to the
> RedNotebook [1] translations so far. I really appreciate your help.
>
> It is really amazing that RedNotebook fully supports 13 languages now.
>
> For the 0.9.0 version of RedNotebook that will be released next week,
> there have only been very few new strings. It would be great if you
> could have a look at those and complete your language's translation [2].
> The deadline is December 8th.
>
> Cheers,
> Jendrik
>

> [1] https://launchpad.net/rednotebook
> [2] https://translations.launchpad.net/rednotebook/trunk

Hi Jendrik,

Thanks for the announcement to translators!

Looking at the RedNotebook translations I've noticed that you use
automatic translation imports but no automatic exports, and I was
wondering if this feature might be interesting for your project as well.

If you feel that would be useful for RedNotebook, you can set automatic
exports here:
https://translations.launchpad.net/rednotebook/trunk/+translations-settings

More information:

https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/YourProject/Exports