Getting Things GNOME! 0.2.2 needs translation

Hello Launchpad Translators,
 the project "Getting Things GNOME" [1] is going to release the 1st of
 March, so we'd like you to go through the translatable strings.
 Since it's the first time that we use your services, have a look at how
 we're handling translations and tell us if and how we can improve.

We are not really picky on the deadline, so if you need more time, just
let us know.

Thanks for your help!

 [1] https://edge.launchpad.net/gtg