Prioritize translation types by tags

Hey guys

Dor (dddorda) from the Israeli team suggested a nice feature for launchpad
Prioritizing translation using tags
Each individual app will be tagged for field (Media, Graphics, System tools
etc.)

Now after setting all the required field for a single app the translators or
programmers (or both) will decide on the tags priority, after the app is
fully translated the translation will be tagged the same way the
programmer/translators tagged it
When I go and translate another app (which is not translated yet) I can tag
it accordingly, launchpad will suggest translation to this app according to
apps that has similar tags, this way apps will only get suggestion from
similar apps (in Hebrew its pretty critical because play in games and
playing audio are totally distinct)
There many more examples but I think you got the point
If you think this idea worth something I'll send it to the
launchpad-translators and the launchpad-dev mailing lists
Kind regards and thanks for your time,
Yaron Shahrabani

Follow ups