Re: Prioritize translation types by tags

I hav never seen the fuzzys that LP generated, so i can't realy compare. But i'm just saying that msgmerge does an ok job imho, some one might look at how msgmerge evaluates stings if they where going to work on getting fuzzy in to rosetta.

Mvh Anders

Den 21/04/2010 kl. 12.40 skrev Jeroen Vermeulen <jtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On 2010-04-21 15:41, Anders Jenbo wrote:
Hmm, in the Danish translation team we have started keeping old copies of the PO files and then run msgmerge on the old and new PO file, it does make a bunch of false positives but the result is still better then nothing. Even the the false positives are beneficial as some of them can help with consistency in the translation. Maybe fuzzy should only be enabled for translations that have a team assigned (for proper proof reading).

I don't see how that addresses either of the two stated reasons why we stopped supporting it.

Jeroen