New project: Pogo

Hello,
I would like to announce a new project: Pogo [1]. It is a simple audio player that aims at being very fast and easy-to-use. Since you guys have worked on the translations for RedNotebook, my other project, so kindly, it seemed natural to me to ask you to help out for Pogo, too. Being a small application it only has around 100 strings to translate. Pogo is a fork of Decibel Audio Player which is also translated in launchpad, so there should probably be some translation suggestions coming from there.

I am planning to relase the second version (0.2) soon (probably next week), so please have a look whether there are strings to translate for your language.

Thank you very much for your help,
Jendrik

[1] https://launchpad.net/pogo
[2] https://translations.launchpad.net/pogo/trunk