lrcShow-X 2.0.0 is coming

Hi all:

lrcShow-X 2.0.0 is almost finished on coding, and will be published in a few
days. Since there are many changes in this version, and many strings are
added or changed, I hope translators would update your language translation.

homepage on launchpad: https://launchpad.net/lrcshow-x
translation page: https://translations.launchpad.net/lrcshow-x

The main goal of lrcShow-X is to add synchronized lyrics visualization
functionality to the most used Linux media players, using existing LRC
files, embedded lyrics like ID3 Sylt, Uslt, Lyrics3 and ApeTag. It also
searches for lyrics using 12 different engines among which we can mention
MiniLyrics, EvilLyrics, LrcDB and TTPlayer.

lrcShow-X is written entirely in python using pyqt4 and supporting more than
ten different players like Amarok2, Qmmp, Audacious and many other Linux
Players (normally using a dbus interface).

Thank you.