Mixxx 1.10 upcoming beta release translation request

Hello all,
the Mixxx 1.10.0 development cycle is coming to a close. Hopefully we'll have a beta for you all soon.
Mixxx 1.10.0 will be our first foray into internationalization and we need your help.

If you want Mixxx in your language, please help with the translation effort.
Mixxx is translated  with Open permissions.

Translation overview:
https://translations.launchpad.net/mixxx/trunk/+translations

Translation direct download:
https://translations.launchpad.net/mixxx/trunk/+pots/mixxx/+export

Project overview
https://launchpad.net/mixxx

Thanks to all contributors!

S.Brandt
www.mixxx.org
IRC: #mixxx on Freenode

-Mixxx is free, open source DJ software that gives you everything you need to perform live mixes-