Re: Boot-Repair and OS-Uninstaller

Hello Thunus,
links are on the Launchpad pages (https://launchpad.net/boot-repair &
https://launchpad.net/os-uninstaller ),
and installation details can be found on Ubuntu's wiki:
- https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Boot-Repair
- https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OS-Uninstaller  (but don't remove
your systems just for testing translations ;-)

(i c.c. the list so that everybody has the links, sorry for not
mentioning them at the beginning)

By the way, I managed to add comments as suggested today by Nicolas,
so you will find them directly in Launchpad Translations :)

Regards
Yann