Initial notification about Rockfish program for translation

Hi,

I have just released the first version of my program Rockfish (Beta
v0.9.0) and have targeted the first of December for the 1.0 release.
This is my first program of any substance hosted with Launchpad, and
look forward to working with the Translation Group(s). The project is at
url: https://launchpad.net/rockfish

I have tried to follow all the instructions provided, and think I have
things set up to be translated through your service. Any feedback on
this is appreciated.

Sincerly,

Roan Horning
--