Re: Ubuntu translation

Al 06/11/11 16:40, En/na Jógvan Olsen ha escrit:
> Hey, I've created a new team and i want our team to translate Ubuntu
> into Faroese.
> https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-fo
>
> i am subscribed to this team and our team is. so how do i translate now?
> we have translated some .PO files but i don't know how to submit them. I
> can see that when i go over to the Danish translation i can translate it
> directly from launchpad but when i choose Faroese i can't do that.

Hi

The first thing you'll have to do is to create a translation team for
your language, and apply for it to be accepted in the ubuntu-translators
group.

You'll find all the information you need here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

Cheers,
David.

--