Fwd: Re: qshutdown release coming

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Re: [Launchpad-translators] qshutdown release coming
Datum: 	Wed, 21 Mar 2012 00:31:21 +0100
Von: 	Christian Metscher <hakaishi@xxxxxx>
An: 	Yaron Shahrabani <sh.yaron@xxxxxxxxx>

Am 20.03.2012 09:02, schrieb Yaron Shahrabani:
 I was just about to say that, I have limited access to mail outside work
 hours so...

 Thank you for pushing this forward and breaking the lines accordingly,

 Kind regards,
 YaronShahrabani

     <Hebrew translator>

I just checked the strings that you entered. As I figured: It's a pain
having HTML text on lauchpad's translation.
When you try building qshutdown with these strings, it'll be a mess. Not
only because you forgot to put<html dir="rtl">...
But also because one can no longer understand the HTML code when both
writing systems collide.

That's exactly why I initially didn't want to use HTML on launchpad.

I'll try to correct them :)
Just tell me if the texts on the screenshots that I sent you make sense.

Kind regards,
 Christian Metscher

Follow ups