Re: Call for apt-fast debconf translations

Hi Oleg,

Translation permission policy is set to "Open" so theoretically there
shouldn't be any problems to upload new translations.

If I have to enable something please let me know how to do so. I will
start Launchpad builders June 30th so there should be enough time to get
it working.

Regards

Dominique