Netflix Desktop now setup for translations

Hello everyone,

I just recently set up the netflix-desktop project to support Launchpad
translations ( https://launchpad.net/netflix-desktop ).  Hopefully this is
something that interests some of you, if so then your translations will be
greatly appreciated.  This is my first time setting up a project for
translations, so please let me know if I have mis-configured anything and I
will do my best to correct any problems.  Thanks in advance!

Erich Hoover
ehoover@xxxxxxxxx

P.S. I tried to send this email last week, but it never showed up in the
archive.  So, if this ends up being a double post then I sincerely
apologize.

Follow ups