Re: Call for translations: upcoming release of Qreator

Done for Asturian.

Also, I noticed some strange translation in Catalan, but I don't know
enough this language to be 100% sure it's wrong. David, you may want
to check the chain #41 «Create a QR code for an app from the Software
Center»

Best regards
--
Xuacu