WPCleaner - a tool for Wikipedia maintenance

Hi everyone,

WPCleaner [1] is a tool designed to help for Wikipedia maintenance, by
assisting editors to perform more easily some tasks on Wikipedia articles.
It currently works on about 50 different wikis [2].

It currently have translations in about 20 languages [3], ranging from full
to very partial translations. I'm making frequent releases of new versions
for bug fixing and features enhancements.

I think it's the first time I'm sending a mail to ask for translations on
this project. I'd be glad to have help on completing the existing
translations or adding new ones (about 700 texts).
https://translations.launchpad.net/wikicleaner

Thanks in advance for any improvement in the translations
Nico

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WPCleaner
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WPCleaner/Wikis
[3] https://translations.launchpad.net/wikicleaner