iStoa in need of translators love

Dear translators,

The iStoa messages catalogue was updated yesterday, with a few more messages. I am considering a release for the end of the month. Please take time to update the translation or to initiate a new translation effort for your native language, right now the message catalogue is still small.

iStoa[1] is a free software for kids, it is a corpus of interactive math exercises, now focused on grade 1.
Translation can be done with the usual launchpad web interface[2].

Please let me know privately if there is anything I can do to ease the effort.

Thanks

Hilaire

[1] http://istoa.drgeo.eu
[2] https://translations.launchpad.net/istoa