qshutdown v1.6.9 new release

Dear Launchpad translators,

where "<br />Translator: Benjamin Donald-Wilson." has been added.

You can find the template here:
https://translations.launchpad.net/qt-shutdown-p/qshutdown-trunk/+pots/qshutdown

The new release will be uploaded to the launchpad ppa as soon as there are a few complete translations and/or the translation process dies down (in my experiance 2-4 weeks). So, for now I'd set a deadline for 1. Dec. ;) I uploaded to github right now: https://github.com/hakaishi/shutdown-qapps.git

Thank you!

Best regards,
Christian Metscher