Re: New project - rhythmbox alternative-toolbar plugin

Suggestions made to all strings for translations in French. Just need a reviewer to validate.

Le 11/05/2015 14:34, David Mohammed a écrit :
Hi all,

   I have been working with a number of open-source guys and girls to create
a new-look rhythmbox interface.

This has been very successful and has been well received.  The project is
now stable enough to allow translation activities to proceed.  This is
where I need the good launchpad translation folk like yourselves to help
out.

It is a small project with 63 strings, so if you can spare a small amount
of your valuable time, this will be gratefully received by all users of the
project.

Translation project:

  - http://translations.launchpad.net/alternative-toolbar

Source Code on both Launchpad and GitHub

  - https://launchpad.net/alternative-toolbar

  - https://github.com/fossfreedom/alternative-toolbar

Thank-you in advance

David (fossfreedom)