You can test the Open (Food/Beauty) Facts translations + request for more

Hello everybody,

Cool news: we've started testing the Open Food Facts translations you've
done. It's still a little buggy, but here's an example on the test server:

http://jp.po.hangy.de/product/2000000000012/test-product

As a reminder, if your language is not translated yet, we need all the help
we can get:

587 (+4) strings - common-core : used by both Open Food Facts and Open
Beauty Facts - https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/
trunk/+pots/common-web
5 strings - openfoodfacts-web : strings specific to Open Food Facts -
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/
trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts-web
8 strings - openbeautyfacts-web: strings specific to Open Beauty Facts -
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/
trunk/+pots/openbeautyfacts-web
84 strings - openfoodfacts-tags : translations for the URLs (no special
characters, no spaces since those are URLs) - https://translations.
launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts-tags

Also gentle reminder about the Android and Ubuntu Mobile versions if your
language hasn't joined the fun yet :-)

https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts-
ubuntu-mobile
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/
openfoodfacts-android-native/+pots/locale

Have a nice weekend,

Pierre