Re: upcoming ClamTk and related projects

All,

I was informed that some strings were missing from the uploaded pot
file. I have re-uploaded it, and there are about 4 strings that are now
present that were not before.

My apologies; thanks to Yaron for pointing this out.

https://translations.launchpad.net/clamtk

respectfully,
Dave M