Ubuntu Afrikaans Translatable templates Focal (20.04) changing each others translations.

I have noticed that some individuals have been changing each others
translations to the wrong worded translations.
Accidentally I hope, never less they are not reviewing the translations I
checked. On Ubuntu Afrikaans Translatable templates
Focal (20.04) Their are 251,724 Untranslated left to finish as of 16 March
2020. Could we work together doing the untranslated
templates that are left? Their are not very many of us translating at the
present time. Hopefully this message could be forwarded
some how to the ones that are currently translating. We have a lot of work
to accomplish.
Please work on the untranslated ones so we have a Afrikaans Language Pack
for Ubuntu.
We have almost completed the first full page on the template page.
"My question" : Could everyone work on just the untranslated ones first ?
Review and changing translations comes later.
First you have to have a translated language pack.
I thank everyone for their efforts and hard work for Ubuntu & Launchpad