Is Evolution usable only on some special settings of a mail server?

I appreciate your commenting.

The mail I tried to send can be found in sent tray. This is why I think the mail is sent on the side of Evolution, but not reached to the mail server.

The Internet service provider demands its users to change SMTP Port form 25 to 587.
In setting procedure of Evolution there is no dialog (or panel) to set this port number.
Everything is done automatically. I am afraid this is the point of this problem.

The question I asked is answered now, "it should just work."

Thank you very much Alan.

Follow ups