Re: [OT] Where should I report a bug against ubuntuforums.org?

Reply in-line :-

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 00:17, Jacob Peddicord <jpeddicord@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Shirish,
>
> This is a known issue, there have been server troubles lately and the
> administrators are working on a solution. However, for further requests,
> please either post in Forum Feedback and Help[1] when the forums are online
> or file a bug against ubuntuforums.org in Launchpad[2]. launchpad-users is
> not the proper avenue for problems with the forums.
>
> [1] http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=48
> [2] https://launchpad.net/ubuntuforums.org

Hi Jacob,
 Thank you for your fast reply. When one is unable to post new threads
I dunno how can I post it in ubuntuforums.org

Although I have put it up on launchpad.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntuforums.org/+bug/315181

> Jacob Peddicord
> http://jacob.peddicord.net