Re: Impossibile to contact user

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:09:47AM +0000, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> I'm trying to contact a user through Launchpad +contacuser, but I always
> get Oops! messages.
>
> The last one I got is:
>
> OOPS-1114ED152
>
> Launchpad version is r7598.

Thanks, Milo. This isn't a regression, but instead us not handling the
%s in your message properly. If you want to file a bug on it and include
the text of the message you're sending we'll get it fixed next week.

Curtis, Barry: check out
https://devpad.canonical.com/~matsubara/oops.cgi/2009-01-18/ED152 -- the
message Milo is sending has a %s in it which is confusing the code that
interpolates in the rationale. Should be pretty easy to fix.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko