Forbidden : Not allowed here

Hi all,
 I made a bug-report

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apt-xapian-index/+bug/318632

which was made to be a duplicate of this bug

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/263187

It has the following template/wording which I find

a. uncomfortable
b. not helpful at all

[quote]

Not allowed here

Sorry, you don't have permission to access this page.

You are logged in as Shirish Agarwal.

[/quote]

Now I don't understand is

a. Why has it got forbidden.
b.  Even if the bug has some privacy or some other issue (meaning some
part of the bug which canonical wants to protect for some reason)

there may be other parts in the bug which could perhaps be opened up
so people could have some idea of what happened and what's being done
about the same.

So my question becomes two :-

a. Is it possible to break a bug into a public as well as private
(part of the bug) or anywhere in the roadmap?

b. does anybody know why that bug is forbidden?

Feel free to answer b. offlist if so desired.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal

Follow ups