Re: packages on which a contributor/reporter has filed bugs

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 20:22, Christian Robottom Reis
<kiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 12:42:37PM +0530, shirish wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>       I am looking for statistics by which a person (say I) can know
>> which are the packages that I have filed the most bugs, which packages
>> whose bugs I have subscribed more and stuff like that.
>>
>> Is it possible to have a view of this in a tabular manner?
>
> Do you mean something like
>
>    https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/~pitti/+packagebugs
>
> but with different types of counts?

Exactly, the counts here are for those bugs to which martin pitt has
been assigned or he has assigned himself.

Similarly statistics for reporters and triagers to know which packages
they frequently report bugs on and stuff like that.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal