Re: listing all projects with which I am associated

2009/1/24  <amachu@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using launchpad for quite some time now. I have registered few
> projects and is also responsible for few teams.
>
> Just like the Teams with which I am associated are displayed is there a
> place where I could see the projects I am associated with or I initiated
> are displayed?
>
> https://launchpad.net/~amachu
>
> give my account at launchpad.

You can look at the "most active in" table in that page, which is a
view of a Launchpad concept called "karma".  You can also click the
karma tab, which gives you a too-detailed view of recent activities
that generated karma.   You also have
<https://edge.launchpad.net/~amachu/+participation> and down the
bottom of the page of that page you have badges for some of your
activities.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>