Re: Ohloh Like?

On Sun, 2009-02-08 at 01:20 +0300, Koptev Oleg wrote:
> Tim Cook wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a site like Ohloh
> > http://www.ohloh.net/projects/oship
> >
> > That supports bzr?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Tim
> >
> By the way that is question - if sources of the book holds in bzr
> format, and compiling after in PDF - is it real to recompile bzr to pot,
> and then in bzr again? Sorry for stupid question :) But it is important.

I do not understand your question.  Ohloh does source code analysis by
import from a VCS then counting lines of code, comments, commit info /
user etc.  See the link above for previous stats on my project.

They just do not support bzr repositories.

--Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services