Re: Searching for bugs linked to upstream

Matthew Paul Thomas píše v Po 09. 02. 2009 v 09:18 +0000:
> Hi Lukáš
>
> On Feb 1, 2009, at 6:49 PM, Lukáš Chmela wrote:
> > a person on the IRC channel asked a question, whether it is possible to
> > search for bugs linked to an upstream bug. LP has a nice feature to
> > link bugs to those, which are opened in upstream, but is it possible
> > to find them, maybe through a kind of advanced search?
>
> On the advanced search page (e.g.
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?advanced=1>), I think the
> "Show bugs that are resolved upstream" and "Show bugs that are open
> upstream" checkboxes do what you want.
>
> Cheers

Hi,

thanks for your reply. However, by ticking those checkboxes, I can only
view all bugs, that are related to upstream. But I need (not me, the
person which asked for that) to see only the launchpad bug(s), which is
related to the _concrete_ upstream bug.

I think, it is really nice idea. Maybe it should be implemented, if it
is not yet?

Thanks,

--
Lukáš Chmela <lukaschmela@xxxxxxxxx>