Problems with registering a mirror

Hi

I have tried to add the mirror mirrors.dotsrc.org as an archive mirror
for Ubuntu a few weeks ago, but it has still not shown up on the list.
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+archivemirrors
I have tried to add it again, but then i'm told:
"The distribution mirror dotsrc.org is already registered with this URL.".

Any idea what the problem might be? How long does it take before a
mirror is added?

Another thing. Some dude has added our mirror as a cd-mirror for Ubuntu:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+cdmirrors

Whis is fine, if it wasn't for the fact that we are located in Denmark
and not France.. How can i correct this?

--
Regards Georg Sluyterman
dotSrc.org staff