Re: Launchpad not sending import notifications

Hi Milo,

У суб, 21. 03 2009. у 18:05 +0100, Milo Casagrande пише:

> I've been doing some manually PO imports for the Italian Jaunty
> translations. The translations have been imported, but I've never
> received any emails of confirmation. Problem on my side (checked the
> spam, but nothing in there) or Launchpad's?

If they are for 'published' uploads, we don't send success notifications
anymore.

See https://bugs.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/337658

> The last import I've done was for PulseAudio a couple of hours ago.

You can always see if your upload succeeded on

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jaunty/+source/pulseaudio/+imports

or, even better, your personal import queue page:

https://translations.launchpad.net/~milo/+imports

We are hoping we've developed enough trust into Launchpad imports (and
they don't seem to take long anymore, either), so that success
notifications can be removed for published uploads (because they are
only a workaround at the moment for certain missing features).

Cheers,
Danilo