Access to older debs

While debuging NM with asac, I needed to get older debs to check for regression.
To do this, I had to navigate thought several pages and then access each of the required (and dependency) debs, then download every single one of them via web browser to finally be able to install them.

Since the debs are already in LP, are there any plans to "make it easy" to access them via APT?

Even a simple zip/tar file with all dependencies would be much easier then the current way.

Of course making LP learn about superseed packages, and making an APT/PPA repo where does packages are linked to, allowing an user to add the repo to sources, and PIN Back the version would be an huge step forward. I'm just not sure if its possible.
What do you guys think?

--
Hi, I'm BUGabundo, and I am Ubuntu (whyubuntu.com)
(``-_-´´)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net