Digest for this list?

Unless I can find an option that will cut the number of emails from this
list, I will have to unsubscribe.

Typically a list provides a digest option, wherein posts to the list are
bundled into a single message sent to my mailbox. But if that is available
for Launchpad lists, I haven't been able to locate it.

If I'm missing it, would someone please point me to it?

And if there's no such option, I suggest the software be upgraded in future
to include it.  Email inbox management is hard enough as it is without lists
piling on for no reason.

Yes, I'd rather have a daily digest than checking the archives online. I
will choose the latter option reluctantly, and only if there's no other way
to deal with the issue.

Thanks!

Roger

--