Re: Who's using the Launchpad API in their application?

Hi Karl,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Karl Fogel <karl.fogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Taking an informal survey: I'd like to hear about anyone who's using the
> Launchpad API (http://help.launchpad.net/API) in an application they're
> writing.  The application doesn't have to be production-ready; as long
> as it's not vaporware, it's interesting to me.

I don't know if it counts, but we use it in an internal tool within
Canonical for a Landscape-related development tool.  We're currently
using it to manage milestones, mass tag bugs and to show interesting
lists of bugs (in review, in a milestone, etc.)

Thanks,
J.