Re: bzr checkout lp?

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Christian Robottom Reis
<kiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 08:43:41AM -0500, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
>> 1. ok anonymous access:
>>
>> (I wish the
>> bzr lp datahub
>>  ....when executing said:
>> (Connecting to) bzr+ssh myusername@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~/szybalski/datahub/trunk
>>

>> Without this it is impossible to figure out where am I connecting to
>> unless you are a launchpad user and subscribed to this list. (can we
>> make this a bug add some helpfull docs to make this user friendly )
>
> Sure, file the bug on launchpad.net/bzr and we'll figure that out.
>
>> ssh-copy-id szybalski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Permission denied (publickey).
>>
>> ssh-copy-id szybalski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> ssh: connect to host launchpad.net port 22: Connection refused
>>
>> What is the proper command for copying the temporary machine new ssh
>> key? On launchpad.net I can only see my existing key, an no option to
>> add one in?
>
> You can add a new key from your personal page in Launchpad by following
> "Change details" and then "SSH Keys".

http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/Bazaar

I've updated my wiki, would be nice if somebody from launchpad.net who
has write permissions to your bazaar/launchpad wiki pages update
appropriate pages. Feel free to copy the items from my wiki.

Copy/paste....:::

"Checkout

    * Bazaar checkout.

bzr checkout branchdir/  newcheckoutdir/
or
bzr checkout sftp://username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/usr/local/src/projects/myproject/
myproject_dev

    * Or if you don't need full history of changes just can checkout
as little as possible:

bzr checkout --lightweight /srv/foo-repo/foo.feature foo.feature

    * To update run:

bzr update

    * To commit/checkin do:

bzr commit -m"Updating xyz"

Checkout with launchpad

    * Anonymous access, via http:

bzr checkout http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~szybalski/datahub/trunk

    * If you want to login you need to create a ssh key if you don't
already have it and upload it to your user profile just like we did in
a first step.

bzr checkout lp:projectname projectname_trunk
or
bzr checkout sftp://yourusername@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/~szybalski/datahub/trunk
datahub_trunk
or