Re: https ? why?

I can agree the launchpad.net should have http. At the same time, it
should also have https. Here's my example:

Say Mr. Opensource comes to the site to browse bug reports to see if
there is a workaround or a fix for a problem he is having, or is just
browsing the site in general to see what it has to offer. This action
do not need https.

Now if Mr. Opensource has a project on the site or wants to be a
member of a team of some sort to colaborate on things, then logging
into the site and doing project related functions are good to have
secure in https.

I'm sure there are other things that can be added to both sides of the
fence, and hashing ideas out here is a good place to get your voice
heard.

John Pyper
Dell | Managed Services
Kent, WA, USA