Re: PPA builders are in "MANUAL"

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Nicolas Derive <kalon33@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Folks,
>
> I've upload some packages to my PPA, and looking for their building
> state, I went to the builders launchpad page. I saw that all builders
> are in manual state. What that means exactly ? Why ?

The karmic toochain (and chroot) is being updated.

PPA builders could, theoretically continue to work for builder in
other series, but would fail terribly for karmic. In order to avoid
further hassling we decided to stop them too.

It won't take much longer, we have to build some packages and wait for
another ubuntu publishing cycle (another hour, probably).

--
Celso Providelo <celso.providelo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
IRC: cprov,  Jabber: cprov@xxxxxxxxxx, Skype: cprovidelo