Re: Unable to save work in Launchpad

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 02:39:10AM -0000, Miro Glavić wrote:
> Not sure if this is the right place to report this, but I'm currently
> working on translations in LP and as I'm trying to save work on a page I
> keep getting the following message:
>
> " Sorry, something just went wrong in Launchpad.
>
> We’ve recorded what happened, and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.
> Apologies for the inconvenience.
>
> Trying again in a couple of minutes might work.
>
> (Error ID: OOPS-1227EA17) "
>
> It's been happening for the last half an hour, and I hate to lose all
> this work...
> Do we know of a problem and how much longer?

This is being caused by https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/360846.
This is a very serious problem and we're working hard to track down
what's causing it. In the meantime, depending what you're doing, it may
be possible for you to use one of the email interfaces (for example if
you're trying to update a bug, see [1]) to be able to continue working.

 [1] http://help.launchpad.net/Bugs/EmailInterface

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: 4DAD18FA