Re: Package not published

On Friday 29 May 2009 10:47:52 Stéphane Brunner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In my ppa (https://launchpad.net/~stephane-brunner/+archive/ppa)
> I have a package (cairo-dock) that is marked "All builds were built
> successfully but have not yet been published." from more than one day.
> Why ?
>
> CU and thanks in advance.
> Stéphane Brunner

Hi

You have found a bug in our code, congratulations!

What's happened is that you resurrected a deleted package by copying it, but
did not specify to copy the binaries as well.  We should not allow that to
happen because the package was already built.  The end result is that you have
a resurrected source that will never get its binaries published.  You can fix
this by deleting it again and re-copying with binaries.

We'll get this fixed soon, thanks for pointing it out.