Re: Using LP for user mailing lists?

FWIW,  I have several teams like that. We use them to discuss various
things and we are all in some way associated with Ubuntu so having
this handled by LP is a bonus.  The other option though is to have a
mailing list created at https://lists.ubuntu.com/ if you simply want a
mailing list and nothing to do with LP.   I find the features in LP
for mailing lists outweigh the use of https://lists.ubuntu.com/ but
that's just me and I'm a bit biased. :-)