Re: Why is the URL of launchpad user mailman interface resolving to something else.

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 03:33:24AM +0530, shirish wrote:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-mozillateam/
>
> instead got
>
> https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-users/

Just going through some old mail, I just wanted to note that Karl put
work into updating our archive software this last release and you can
see an updated archive at the latter link.

However, it's interesting to note that there isn't a per-month index and
the paging is done based on reverse date. I wonder if this is
intentional or there's still work to be done, or just configuration
missing.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko