Re: Getting a list approved

On Jul 24, 2009, at 5:46 AM, Michael B. Trausch wrote:

I set up a group for AllTray users yesterday or the day before, and applied for a mailing list for it. It seems to still be pending approval, though. I'm guessing it has to be manually approved, so I'm just wondering if anyone maybe knows what the turnaround time on those requests are? I'd (mistakenly) assumed it'd be automatic or near-immediate.

As Curtis mentioned, lists must be manually approved. It's part of the CHR duties, so list approval should take no longer than 24 hours (except on weekends and holidays and such). It's easy to do though, so you can always ping us on #launchpad to take a look.

-Barry