Anyone working with Mercurial?

Hello to all,

I'm hoping to find a reliable way of keeping a read only (one way) mirror of some code bases to correspond with their blueprints in Launchpad. I'm trying to simplify the process of having to maintain a bazaar repo for the 30 + repositories that are going into the project.

This means, I have 60 repos to roll back even if bazaar becomes a one way mirror should something unfortunate occur.

Has someone found a way to make this practical? Each repo is its own set of utilities and libraries which will eventually become .deb's and .rpm's.

When we begin porting some stuff to Minix3, this is going to get even more confusing.

I love launchpad. I have to use Mercurial. There must be some easy way to make this work.

Thanks in advance, everything I can think of is just too much to do with limited time and availability.

Best,
--Tim

--
---