Re: Help with branching libgksu

I have another problem now. I have uploaded my SSH key (which I use to
successfully connect to about 5 SSH hosts already) but something's not go.

> $ bzr push sftp://jeremy-visser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/~jeremy-visser/libgksu/bling

It sits for a long time, then spits this:

> ssh: connect to host bzr.launchpad.net port 22: Connection timed out
> bzr: ERROR: Unable to connect to SSH host bzr.launchpad.net; EOF during negotiation

I have no idea what to do. Browsing to
ssh://jeremy-visser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/~jeremy-visser/ in Nautilus
doesn't work either.