Accessibility problem on Blueprint form

Hi everyone,

I tried creating a new Blueprint on LaunchPad but I am blind and the first
field on that form:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/specs/+new

Where one has to choose which project the Blueprint should be assigned to,
is not accessible.

Could someone help me reach the right person so that the drop-down box on
that form gets redesigned, or could someone submit the following on my
behalf?

Name:

ubuntu-usb-flash-drive-image-generator

Title:

Automate creation of bootable Ubuntu USB Flash Drive images

This script will automate the creation of bootable X86 Ubuntu, Kubuntu,
Edubuntu, and Xubuntu images for 1, 2, and 4 Gb USB Flash drives every time
a new version of Ubuntu is released.  This is effectively a way to create
new and better distribution channels for the ubuntu way of computing.  While
the Live CD model launched a revolution in usability for newbies, the USB
Flash Drive image will go even further by improving speed and allowing for
more normal computer use.  Since the vast majority of persons are not
technical users, every small improvement in accessibility to the ubuntu
experience results in thousands of new users.

===
I am new at LaunchPad and do not have any suggestions for any of the
optional fields.

Thanks,

Fernando