RE: Accessibility problem on Blueprint form

Ok, time to embarrass  myself publicly :)

I use MS Internet Explorer 6 (yah, my screen reader does not work with
Firefox, currently trying hard to migrate to Ubuntu+Gnome+Orca)

My screen reader is Jaws 6.10 and I do have JavaScript enabled.

The problem on the form was exclusive to the first field where I had to
choose a project. I could not "see" the list, although there was some
indication that there was a drop down box, also I did not know my choices,
so I could not type on the text field that I also found there.

I saw the "choose" link, and clicking it the page reloads. I also see this:

"popup_iframe_field.target frame
Select a project
[cancel]"

I am assuming that there is something non-standard about the html behind
that, even though frames are considered evil by the blind no matter what.
Btw, As far as I know, JavaScript problems are minimized as long as it is
not used for visual effects like animations.  If here it is being used to
populate the box, I really do not know what the problem would be as long as
the box itself is presented with standard html.  Could it be done without
frames?  Maybe having it populate when the page loads instead of by
user-action?

Do forgive if any suggestion is technically naïve and thanks for looking
into this.

Fernando